Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a white 2021 Durango R/T with the blacktop package and I’m picking it up on Tuesday. Anyone know a good website to get OEM mud flaps/splash guards. The site I found with them said they fit my vehicle, but then in the description said they don’t fit the RT and SRT models. I rather not risk the hassle of that.

Anyone ?
Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Durango SRT 392 Lightweight vice white, Mopar springs & exhaust
17 Posts
I have the ZL1 rock guards installed on my SRT 392, looks OK. They have R/T as well. The ZL1 are really light and attach mostly with clips, but it looks like it will hold.

Considered the Rallyarmor-- that's some serious mudflaps there.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have the ZL1 rock guards installed on my SRT 392, looks OK. They have R/T as well. The ZL1 are really light and attach mostly with clips, but it looks like it will hold.

I also have the ZL1's on my R/T. I actually think they have done a great job at protecting the bottom of the rockers and made it a bit easier to keep the all black SUV clean.

Reactions: Pa road dawg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

can you post a photo of how they look?

·
Registered
310 Posts
can you please also post a photo of how they look?
Sorry for the dark pictures, its 5:30 AM and drizzling out. Took these before I headed out to work for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes, it's my first time ever putting anything like this on my suvs. I wanted something pretty discreet si it didn't look like a Subaru Rally car... and it's been totally improved on the amount of stuff on the rockers so chip would be included, also tar etc. It's generally just easier to keep clean. I didn't put them on until a year into ownership which I would do day one next time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, it's my first time ever putting anything like this on my suvs. I wanted something pretty discreet si it didn't look like a Subaru Rally car... and it's been totally improved on the amount of stuff on the rockers so chip would be included, also tar etc. It's generally just easier to keep clean. I didn't put them on until a year into ownership which I would do day one next time.
Ok good to know! I just picked this bad boy up yesterday, 2021 r/t. The zl1 rock guards are great but their website says they only fit 18-20 year models, but their video says 18-21. So I sent them an email asking if they’ll fit before I purchase anything.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
200 Posts
Yes they said they don’t fit the 2021 due to minor redesign.
Just curious, did they indicate when they may have the '21s out? I've been looking for a set for my Durango that's coming at the end of the month but had no luck. I have the ZL1's on my Challenger and like those, was hoping to use the same brand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just curious, did they indicate when they may have the '21s out? I've been looking for a set for my Durango that's coming at the end of the month but had no luck. I have the ZL1's on my Challenger and like those, was hoping to use the same brand.
No they didn’t say, I’ll reply to them and ask them if they plan on making them for the ‘21

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday on my '21 TNG. I picked the one for the SRT model and fit like a glove. Took 2 minutes each sides. Just hope they will hold on tight next winter with ice and slush

·
Registered
122 Posts
I believe the SRT model will fit the 21 R/T non T&G, but will stick out because of the difference in flares. I may give those a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just installed mine yesterday on my '21 TNG. I picked the one for the SRT model and fit like a glove. Took 2 minutes each sides. Just hope they will hold on tight next winter with ice and slush
what did you end up getting? The rally Armour? If so can you post pics. I’m just worried about them being too wide

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just purchased a white 2021 Durango R/T with the blacktop package and I’m picking it up on Tuesday. Anyone know a good website to get OEM mud flaps/splash guards. The site I found with them said they fit my vehicle, but then in the description said they don’t fit the RT and SRT models. I rather not risk the hassle of that.

Anyone ?
Thanks
yeah go to Durango 18-20 RT/GT Deluxe Rock Guards – ZL1 Addons they fit 2021 gt/rt look at my video 2021 Dodge Durango GT/RT ZL1 Rock guards - YouTube

1 - 20 of 34 Posts