Dodge Durango Forum banner
801 - 820 of 845 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yup... mine does it from time to time. I find that I can "fix it" by making the google assistant talk. Just hold down the VR button on the steering wheel and ask what time it is. Once the assistant answers, it seems to put the volume controls back to the right setup.
Thank you for that! I'll have to try that next time I drive the rango.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My damn wireless CarPlay just stopped connecting. Help!

EDIT - I re-paired the phone and now it doesn’t even shown the CarPlay symbol l.
EDIT 2 - figured it out. Re paired again and made sure to click enable CarPlay.

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
My damn wireless CarPlay just stopped connecting. Help!

EDIT - I re-paired the phone and now it doesn’t even shown the CarPlay symbol l.
EDIT 2 - figured it out. Re paired again and made sure to click enable CarPlay.
View attachment 116412
do you you see uconnect-cd1b85 under setting>general>carplay?

Don’t forget to delete it the uconnect profile in the iphone setting before trying to pair it again. It worked for me

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just went and looked at a Grand Cherokee L for my wife and checked the Radio. The add profile button was there, with 2 profiles showing on the screen.
The build number was: FCA-MY21.R17.83-PROD
Maybe this is a good sign for us!!!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice to see Jeep realized how stupid the placement of the hazard lights button was on the Durango. I can't tell you how many times I've hit that thing trying to put a mask, or something else into that u-s-e-l-e-s-s wireless charger area.

·
Banned
2021 Durango GT+
222 Posts
Nice to see Jeep realized how stupid the placement of the hazard lights button was on the Durango. I can't tell you how many times I've hit that thing trying to put a mask, or something else into that u-s-e-l-e-s-s wireless charger area.
Its horrendous. Constantly hitting it.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I just went and looked at a Grand Cherokee L for my wife and checked the Radio. The add profile button was there, with 2 profiles showing on the screen.
The build number was: FCA-MY21.R17.83-PROD
Maybe this is a good sign for us!!!!!!!
You were seeing things and your picture is fake cause @suzook has stated over and over, no new firmware in anything until December.
Read suzook's posts and you will come to realize how right he/she is. :ROFLMAO::LOL:(n):poop:

·
Registered
89 Posts
You were seeing things and your picture is fake cause @suzook has stated over and over, no new firmware in anything until December.
Read suzook's posts and you will come to realize how right he/she is. :ROFLMAO::LOL:(n):poop:
Sorry to doubt the great Suzook......It will never happen again....I must have been on drugs.....;):p

801 - 820 of 845 Posts