Dodge Durango Forum banner
781 - 800 of 845 Posts

·
Registered
21 DDRT CLASSIV
130 Posts
Update on my Uconnect issues. I have not had an issue since the dealer reset the computer. However I'm still having issues with my memory seat and easy exit seat. They are not working at all for the 2nd time. Memory seat does not retain the settings at all. Have programmed both several times. does not hold at all. Exit seat does not work either. Seat and steering wheel should move when car turns off and door opens. NADDA. Worked for 3 days after dealer "Re-programmed" seats. Bringing in this week again to have them check out again.
Same here. Thanks for bringing this to attention. I thought I was doing something wrong..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same here. Thanks for bringing this to attention. I thought I was doing something wrong..
Nope. same thing. Programmed seats like 20 times. Dealer tried to blame me saying i'm doing it wrong. Not the case. worked for a few days then stopped. same with exit seat. Bringing it in next week. I'll give an update after that. fingers crossed

·
Registered
67 Posts
My wife’s been getting “key has left vehicle” messages while driving lately. Replaced the battery, no change.

I’ve not had it with my key, but I don’t drive it nearly as often as she does. Going to swap keys and see if it changes, could just be a bad key.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I've got the terrible andoird auto connection, streaming music wireless mostly sounds like a cd skipping if anyone remembers that sound. It often disconnects entirely for periods of time, all in all pretty terrible experience. Now I'm curious if anyone has experienced my newest annoyance. Upon startup my volume knob and toggle behind the wheel only controls the volume to the navigation. I have to use the drop down and use the on screen slider to adjust music volume as it automatically defaults back to navigation volume. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

·
Banned
2021 Durango GT+
222 Posts
My wife’s been getting “key has left vehicle” messages while driving lately. Replaced the battery, no change.

I’ve not had it with my key, but I don’t drive it nearly as often as she does. Going to swap keys and see if it changes, could just be a bad key.
That happened to me twice the last month. Its not the key. Happened with both my keys. Definitely a glitch.

·
Banned
2021 Durango GT+
222 Posts
So I've got the terrible andoird auto connection, streaming music wireless mostly sounds like a cd skipping if anyone remembers that sound. It often disconnects entirely for periods of time, all in all pretty terrible experience. Now I'm curious if anyone has experienced my newest annoyance. Upon startup my volume knob and toggle behind the wheel only controls the volume to the navigation. I have to use the drop down and use the on screen slider to adjust music volume as it automatically defaults back to navigation volume. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
I'm one of the lucky one with AA. Its been pretty solid for me. I am using a s21ultra.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe it's my phone that is contributing to issues then, I'm using a note 10+ right now. I have noticed any audio that is playing from Sirius to fm gets interrupted when locking or unlocking my phone.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Maybe it's my phone that is contributing to issues then, I'm using a note 10+ right now. I have noticed any audio that is playing from Sirius to fm gets interrupted when locking or unlocking my phone.
Sounds similar to when my wife’s iPhone is unmuted, and an app makes a sound - the audio in the driver’s side door speakers is muted for a few seconds, even if the source is AM/FM/SiriusXM.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just got a call from my wife.

She got in, started it up, and the screen was blank. She was calling to let me know about it, and by doing so, it came on.

How is it possible or something so completely broken in so many ways made it into production?

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
Just got a call from my wife.

She got in, started it up, and the screen was blank. She was calling to let me know about it, and by doing so, it came on.

How is it possible or something so completely broken in so many ways made it into production?
We all went through that frustration stage. I think it's the price to pay for having a new infotaintment system. I have seen few Grand Cherokee L around town so hopefully this will put pressure on FCA to lauch the update even if it's not 100% perfect. I rather have an update with 70% of the fix than waiting for the perfect one.

·
Banned
2021 Durango GT+
222 Posts
We all went through that frustration stage. I think it's the price to pay for having a new infotaintment system. I have seen few Grand Cherokee L around town so hopefully this will put pressure on FCA to lauch the update even if it's not 100% perfect. I rather have an update with 70% of the fix than waiting for the perfect one.
December.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yup... mine does it from time to time. I find that I can "fix it" by making the google assistant talk. Just hold down the VR button on the steering wheel and ask what time it is. Once the assistant answers, it seems to put the volume controls back to the right setup.

Reactions: NOM3RCY

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
For the one that the memory seat don't recall, I found out that if you manually change the seat position from the one that is in memory, this will override the memory.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
So far, my memory seat, stations, steering wheel and easy exit are working. Just not my Uconnect app, mopar.com or many features in the Uconnect system itself.

781 - 800 of 845 Posts