Dodge Durango Forum banner

541 - 560 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Fuel prices shows up in map as you travel near them. Ford Sync 3 is the only system that will give lists of stores near you..I don't even see a travel link app to download. So it's probably not available on dodge. I've even done a search for available dl of apps. Nothing is available. Besides WAZE which is on your phone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing but issues with this Uconnect since I got this truck. I was on my way to drop it off at the dealership to be serviced when the screen just went green. Last 2 days the screen malfunctioned and rebooted. Today it's just stuck like this. At the dealership now. I'll follow up once they let me know what happened.
2021 durango screen issue.jpg

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Another shortfall of this new Uconnect 5C system.

You can only save 36 favorites. That is bone dead stupid, especially with the availability of 10s of thousands of songs and Artists on Sirius.
I would think 250 would be good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My wife got an update on her jeep 8.4 anything for the 10.1??? I'm hoping it didn't update because tonight it looked like it got worse, double profile, 1 with apple car play one with music and phone bluetooth nothing would connect...arghhhh

·
Registered
2021 R/T TnG White Knuckle + Blacktop
73 Posts
@DodgeCares Im about to make a 4700km trip towing a 14' flatbed the end of June. Would be real frikin swell if you would release an update so wireless carplay actually works kthnxbyeeeee

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
We need someone to check a Durango built in May or June to see what version firmware is on the 10.1. Dodge lead me to think there is new firmware on the assembly line for the 10.1 but I am not sure I trust that. @Tin Foil Hat maybe a mission could could go on? Just a thought!

·
Registered
2021 Durango GTplus AWD
163 Posts
Guys, whatever Dodge says is total Bllsht! As i said a month ago, Maybe December if we are lucky.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a 21 RT 10.1 no issues. Haven't set up profile but everything else works. I'll be glad to help see if any difference in set up if possible.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I have a 21 RT 10.1 no issues. Haven't set up profile but everything else works. I'll be glad to help see if any difference in set up if possible.
The issues posted are 100 percent accurate if you have the firmware version we all have. It could be your Durango has a newer firmware especially if your Durango was built after 4/30. (just a guess) Otherwise Favorite alert chimes are broken, Weather and Traffic are intermittent, NO Profiles possible, Micro font on alerts that you can't read unless you are younger then 25 etc etc.
The VR plain and simple is from 2005 it is so bad.
The list is extensive but not anything that makes me hate my DDRT. I love my DDRT but hate the Uconnect 5C system and also the Uconnect LACK OF support and responses to questions posted via their email ticket system. I don't call Uconnect because they have lied to me and also have not much of a clue as to how this new system even works.

If you have profiles it would be great if you can posy your firmware version, otherwise sorry to say that you will have the same issues we all have. :(

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Yeah you have the problematic firmware like the rest of us. Post here along with the build date of your Durango

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG F8 Green Blacktop
117 Posts
Here is the spell check error…

“NO FLIES” ???

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have no issues. I have profiles, I connect to my phone for music, navigation tells me a wreck ahead, gas prices shows on my route. No cut-out like my Ford Edge. My media sources are Bluetooth, am, fm, sirius. I use them daily. My fonts are fine. I get text alerts and it shows a message. As with all it won't show text while driving.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
@groucho Why would it show No Files? (spelled correctly) What does 'No Files' supposed to mean? I want to see if I can reproduce the No Flies

Are you playing Sirius and simply have a blank USB stick connected?

·
Registered
89 Posts
So after going thru these posts I'm seeing the problem is with Android Auto. That keeps disconnecting etc.. (ITS JUNK) I had issues with my Ford Edge. I uninstalled it quickly and never went back. Also yes it could also be your phone carrier, age of phone etc. problem also could be a bad system. Not software but hardware.

541 - 560 of 626 Posts