Dodge Durango Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2134 Posts

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
397 Posts
Now instead of telling me there is a Sirius XM free promotion ending 12/5, it is telling me to call an 800 number for a special offer! Every. Time. I. Start. It.

Ugh.
I said a lot of bad words to them on the phone, I hope they are not “brave” enough to start giving me pop ups on my already broken radio. 😂

My Durango is in for the medium heat setting plus other issues as well. I had a good talk with the service writer so let's see what happens
I go in again on Saturday morning. Wheel speed sensor flaking (FYI you get an ABS light and it’s raining just pull over and restart the vehicle). I spun all 4 tires going like 30mph and I can only imagine how bad braking hard would have been. 😬 fortunately the issue went away after it was turned off and back on again but this is the 2nd time now. 😞

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
I said a lot of bad words to them on the phone, I hope they are not “brave” enough to start giving me pop ups on my already broken radio. 😂

I go in again on Saturday morning. Wheel speed sensor flaking (FYI you get an ABS light and it’s raining just pull over and restart the vehicle). I spun all 4 tires going like 30mph and I can only imagine how bad braking hard would have been. 😬 fortunately the issue went away after it was turned off and back on again but this is the 2nd time now. 😞

I used to get ABS light when I had my SRT10. Roasting tires through 1st and 2nd would caause the issue. It was not a problem as it was caused by the way I drove it.
The light always went out after about 1/4 of driving normally. LOL

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
397 Posts
I used to get ABS light when I had my SRT10. Roasting tires through 1st and 2nd would caause the issue. It was not a problem as it was caused by the way I drove it.
The light always went out after about 1/4 of driving normally. LOL
The first time I was just pulling out of my neighborhood (slowly) when it triggered but the last time I was accelerating moderate throttle (it was raining) as I switched lanes. Hopefully they have the stupid sensor in stock.

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
397 Posts
My volume just stopped working today for some reason on my 2022 DD. I turned it on and off several times to no avail. Any quick fix suggestions?
My first step is always hold down the power button until it restarts. If that doesn't work then I just do it again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think some others on here have had the no volume thing. Maybe one of them have a tip that can help.

· Registered
35 Posts
Got a new pixel 7 hoping that would solve the wireless android auto connection and it did not. Constant drops Perhaps it's because I'm still on .89 since the usb update in May... Still hasn't updated to .98. might just go get the 3rd party aawireless, as this thing is a joke.

Also, I've noticed the medium heat seat hasn't been working as well!

· Registered
179 Posts
Got a new pixel 7 hoping that would solve the wireless android auto connection and it did not. Constant drops Perhaps it's because I'm still on .89 since the usb update in May... Still hasn't updated to .98. might just go get the 3rd party aawireless, as this thing is a joke.

Also, I've noticed the medium heat seat hasn't been working as well!
Aa wireless has been pretty solid on .99, and my pixel 7, and fold4

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango R/T AWD - Destroyer Gray
66 Posts
I like the idea of a class action suit. We purchased a new 2021 Durango R/T and shortly thereafter a UCONNECT warning service message appeared. Not just once but multiple times on EACH trip. Very annoying. We let the dealer work on it several times. We rented substitute vehicles while they worked on it. Now say it was a known problem and an update would be forth coming. I've sent certified letters to dealership and Dodge advising them we consider this a safety issue and also selling a vehicle to us with a KNOWN problem is not right. Also, if we want to trade out of Dodge, then someone is going to ding us for the cost of a defective system
Class action for the racetrack light too

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Please keep us advised of the outcome!
Truck is still at dealer. In fact, dealwer did not call me to give an update. Maybe they are fixing everything?
But I have a gut feeling I will hear, we did your oil change and all your other concerns were NTF.
If that is the case I am driving it over to somewhere and trading it in. o_O:eek:;)

· Registered
179 Posts
Truck is still at dealer. In fact, dealwer did not call me to give an update. Maybe they are fixing everything?
But I have a gut feeling I will hear, we did your oil change and all your other concerns were NTF.
If that is the case I am driving it over to somewhere and trading it in. o_O:eek:;)
What else are you expecting them to fix? If it's anything with the radio, I'm wondering what truck you will be buying today?🤣

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
What else are you expecting them to fix? If it's anything with the radio, I'm wondering what truck you will be buying today?🤣
The Uconnect is a dead issue with me. After Uconnect back-end manager tells me q2 of 2023 is a fucking joke.

As far as mechanical stuff, your damn skippy, they better fix it or else. LOL Or Else what? We know Dodge does not give a shit so giving an ultimatum is useless. :cry:

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
397 Posts
The Uconnect is a dead issue with me. After Uconnect back-end manager tells me q2 of 2023 is a fucking joke.

As far as mechanical stuff, your damn skippy, they better fix it or else. LOL Or Else what? We know Dodge does not give a shit so giving an ultimatum is useless. :cry:
2023? I legit could have fixed these issues myself in this amount of time. WTF 🤬

· Registered
640 Posts
Get anew vehicle at 10% over sticker that will probably have a drive train malfunction and need a $100.00 part that's not available. Then the radio will feel like a non issue

· Registered
2021 DD GT+
16 Posts
Did not know the following until yesterday:

Only the Citadel, R/T, SRT/HC models have 3 temp settings for the front seats.
All GT Plus models only have 2 heat setting even with the 10.1" screen.
Now it makes sense.

A. Many many many many more Non CItadel V6 Duangos on the market with the now obvious no issue with seat heat settings.
B. Dodge (my opinion) knowingly (for unknown or speculative reasons) sold 2021 Durangos with a broken feature.

I wonder how many other car companies are selling their vehicles with broken features like Dodge does?
I am not following what you mean... can you explain? I have a '21 GT+ V6 and with 10.1 and it has 1-2-3 button settings for the heated seats (only 1 and 3 work). Doesn't make sense to me that they gave me a button that they don't intend to work? I must be missunderstanding your post. Also, is Dodge telling you this or did you read it somewhere else? Just curious... appreciate all the good info you supply to the rest of us in this sad thread :)

· Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,952 Posts
It's possible that any DD with front heated seats in "21 and '22 had the 3 level option since you have the switch setting, but the modules they used were all 2 setting modules.

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
I am not following what you mean... can you explain? I have a '21 GT+ V6 and with 10.1 and it has 1-2-3 button settings for the heated seats (only 1 and 3 work). Doesn't make sense to me that they gave me a button that they don't intend to work? I must be missunderstanding your post. Also, is Dodge telling you this or did you read it somewhere else? Just curious... appreciate all the good info you supply to the rest of us in this sad thread :)
Got it, 21's GT+ with 10.1 can have it but 22's don't. They do not even offer ventilated seats on MY22 GT+, only on Citadel and higher. At least this is what I am finding on Dodge's website during a build as well as the GT+ my dealer has in stock.

· Registered
179 Posts
Got it, 21's GT+ with 10.1 can have it but 22's don't. They do not even offer ventilated seats on MY22 GT+, only on Citadel and higher. At least this is what I am finding on Dodge's website during a build as well as the GT+ my dealer has in stock.
My 21 gt+ has the missing med setting. Just hi and low, but switch shows 3. It's seriously dumb of dodge to do this, but it doesn't bother me. Just another stupid thing though. This is my 1st and last dodge.

2061 - 2080 of 2134 Posts