Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
I am using AA wirelessly on my Galaxy fold, and having no connectivity issues. Seems rock solid. The other issues mentioned here though are getting old. I don't understand how an update with ANY fixes has not been released?

· Registered
181 Posts
After all this time, I still can't believe that stellantis did not even push a tentative update even if they know that update won't fix all the bug. I mean an update that fixes 50% of the bug is still better than no update IMO.
Rumor has it, they are trying to figure out a way to update the 2021 radios. The 22's are slightly different. The last option is if they cant update the 21's, a radio swap will need to be done.

· Registered
181 Posts
Uconnect Box requires service. I have this popup on all startup and after 30 min of driving, sometimes more. Dealer replace my alternator for nothing, and sice then, this popups is driving me crazy. The little led next to SOS on the mirror is RED when that message is showing on the uconnect screen. Driving me nuts!

Also, when I put an address in the uconnect nav, once arrived at destination, my defaut 3D view is always override for north up view. Little bug, but another thing to add on the pile I guess
I recently started to get this too. I'm wondering why, and what happened?

· Registered
181 Posts
so the wife is saying her apple carplay is hit and miss. sometimes when it doesn't work first thing it will suddenly start working right before she gets to her job, which only takes her about 12 minutes to get there

otherwise i think she's fine with satellite. but i know if she is required to travel at some point she will want to use the ios map instead of the durango's.
Wireless? Or plugged in? Maybe go wired for trips.

· Registered
181 Posts
I think coincidence and you had later software. I also emailed the same day with a USB stick ready to go and haven’t heard back. Did you get a reply?

My current release is R14.9-PROD on a June delivery.
they are not releasing the update on usb/download. The specialized dealer needs to update it with a usb...yes that's right, you need to waste a day at the dealer for a 10 min job.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts