Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully my link works below. I was just bored and doing some searching for new Durango’s and found this citadel with the 5.7 at a dealership not too far from me. I do really like the new interior, and the overall layout of the dash. I absolutely love that there are hard dedicated buttons to the seat warmers and coolers and heated wheel. Also I noticed on this one that it has an integrated brake control system for towing. I like that. One thing that I don’t like about the exterior is that with the change in headlights they moved the side turn signal indicator to the front of the wheel well. I just feel like that orange/red reflector up there on the front of the wheel well looks out of place. It wouldn’t be a dealbreaker to me but I don’t like the look of that in my opinion. From what I’ve seen of the RT‘s on the lot it looks like they’ve done this with all of them. Anyway, it doesn’t matter much to me I guess since I can’t afford one anyway and we are going to be driving our 2018 Citadel for quite a long time.But I just thought I would share my thoughts on it and see if anyone else with a citadel or any other trim thought anything else about it.

Citadel

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hopefully my link works below. I was just bored and doing some searching for a new Durango’s and found this citadel with the 5.7 at a dealership not too far from me. I do really like the new interior, and the overall layout of the dash. I absolutely love that there are hard dedicated buttons to the seat warmers and coolers and heated wheel. Also I noticed on this one that it has an integrated brake control system for towing. I like that. One thing that I don’t like about the exterior is that with the change in headlights they moved the side turn signal indicator to the front of the wheel well. I just feel like that orange/red reflector up there on the front of the wheel well looks out of place. It wouldn’t be a dealbreaker to me but I don’t like to look at that in my opinion. From what I’ve seen of the RT‘s on the lot it looks like they’ve done this with all of them. Anyway, it doesn’t matter much to me I guess since I can’t afford one anyway and we are going to be driving our 2018 Citadel for quite a long time.But I just thought I would share my thoughts on it and see if anyone else with a citadel or any other trim thought anything else about it.

Citadel
I feel the same way with that reflector or city light. I’d tint it. Still a nice looking D..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Interesting...I agree its does look like a cheap DOT solution and breaks up an otherwise great fascia. But, there is a lot to like about the '21 updates and as you said, not a deal breaker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts