Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2020 GT a few days ago and I was trying to activate the Sirius Guardian trial, but when I hit "Assist" in the apps it just stays on this Loading screen indefinitely. I tried the Assist button from the rear view mirror but that seems to not do anything either

I tried a few things to reset the radio (pushing power/tune for reboot and pushing temp up/down for the hidden menu aren't working at all)

any ideas? the dealer is an hour away so I'm trying to avoid the drive if I don't have too

edit: forgot to mention that a reset to factory defaults didn't seem to do anything either.. all the radio presets remained, and I didnt notice any changes

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up a 2020 GT a few days ago and I was trying to activate the Sirius Guardian trial, but when I hit "Assist" in the apps it just stays on this Loading screen indefinitely. I tried the Assist button from the rear view mirror but that seems to not do anything either

I tried a few things to reset the radio (pushing power/tune for reboot and pushing temp up/down for the hidden menu aren't working at all)

any ideas? the dealer is an hour away so I'm trying to avoid the drive if I don't have too

edit: forgot to mention that a reset to factory defaults didn't seem to do anything either.. all the radio presets remained, and I didnt notice any changes
I'm also having the same problem with my 2020 durango that was purchased the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. 6 icons are greyed out Assist, notifications, send n go, market, vehicle user guide, app manager . None of these services are working although I have an active subscription.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i went to the dealer today, and just like magic dude hits the button and it works like a charm ... super frustrating

@Jaybigman77 it took a few minutes for those icons to show up for me, i left the car running for like 5-10 minutes and they eventually appeared

·
Registered
2 Posts
HA HA HA that's funny cause I went to a friends house today to show him the new purchase cause he wanted to see it and for some odd reason all of my buttons showed up while my truck was running in his drive way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts