Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried searching forum but didn't see much on this issue.

Just got myself the new 2020 Durango with the H/K 19 speaker package. The sound is very weak and the bass almost does not exist. I've read elsewhere people have come up with solutions and such but I haven't tried any of them. Has anyone here had any problems or found ways to improve the sound. Coming from my F150 HD that has very amazing sound and bass to this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The exact same complaint in the new Ram world as well. The HK leaves little to be desired. The alpine system is perfect with the subwoofer.

Ram has had updates to their HK systems but owners are still less than enthused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took in into dodge and was told by there, very old rusty looking radio guy, the sub is on, he could feel it bumping on the enclosure where it's stored. When I asked him if this all sounded like a $1000 upgraded 19 speaker system with a 10" sub he went mute. Said bring it back Tuesday and they will check it all out. I'm about to take it to a car stereo store and see what they think.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I took in into dodge and was told by there, very old rusty looking radio guy, the sub is on, he could feel it bumping on the enclosure where it's stored. When I asked him if this all sounded like a $1000 upgraded 19 speaker system with a 10" sub he went mute. Said bring it back Tuesday and they will check it all out. I'm about to take it to a car stereo store and see what they think.
There are updates for the HK for the Rams. Maybe they can cross reference and see if there is one for the Durango.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts