Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2019 Dodge Durango R/T. It's my 4th Durango, having had a 2004, 2008 and 2013 R/T previously. Right after purchasing the new D I purchased a set of Jeep Trackhawk SRT wheels in gloss black as well as a set of custom MGP caliper covers. Here are a couple of pictures of the new D with the wheels and caliper covers. I really like some of the changes on the 2019 over my 2013, especially the 8 speed transmission.

IMG_20190426_133024117_HDR (002).jpg
IMG_20190426_133000688_HDR (002).jpg
SRT Wheels (2).jpg

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also forgot to mention that I have Mopar rear splash guards. The Mopar's don't fit the front of the R/T, so I found some from ZL1addons that fit, so I installed them too. They don't fit perfectly because they are designed for an SRT Durango, but I was able to make them work. It's strange because I had Mopar splash guards (front and rear) on my 2013 R/T and they fit perfectly. I can't understand why Mopar doesn't make fronts to fit the R/T.

Here is one more picture.

SRT Wheels (1).jpg

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at getting some for my SXT, but was concerned about the fitment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are interested I can get you in contact with the fellow I purchased my wheels from. He is in Michigan and gets the wheels directly from Jeep/Dodge. He can get pretty much any Jeep/Durango SRT model wheel you like. Mine are the 9173s (y-spokes) which are one of the lightest SRT wheels that will fit the Jeep GC or Dodge Durango.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you are interested I can get you in contact with the fellow I purchased my wheels from. He is in Michigan and gets the wheels directly from Jeep/Dodge. He can get pretty much any Jeep/Durango SRT model wheel you like. Mine are the 9173s (y-spokes) which are one of the lightest SRT wheels that will fit the Jeep GC or Dodge Durango.
Apreciate it, feel free to pm his contact info/site

·
Registered
158 Posts
ZPirate, if you dont mind, please pm me his information as well after you send to Mastadan20.....Thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I recently purchased a 2019 Dodge Durango R/T. It's my 4th Durango, having had a 2004, 2008 and 2013 R/T previously. Right after purchasing the new D I purchased a set of Jeep Trackhawk SRT wheels in gloss black as well as a set of custom MGP caliper covers. Here are a couple of pictures of the new D with the wheels and caliper covers. I really like some of the changes on the 2019 over my 2013, especially the 8 speed transmission.

View attachment 103810
View attachment 103812
View attachment 103814
What was the price on the wheels?

·
Registered
47 Posts
How do you like the caliber covers? Do they fit well? They do look good! I was thinking about getting them for my sxt with the 20 black wheels. But they are $249.00.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How do you like the caliber covers? Do they fit well? They do look good! I was thinking about getting them for my sxt with the 20 black wheels. But they are $249.00.
I like them. I special ordered mine straight from MGP because I don't like the fake bolts that are painted on them if you purchase them pre made. You have to special order the caliper covers to get them without the bolts. Given how open my new wheels are I just didn't want the silver OEM calipers to be so visible. I went with black caliper covers, rather than a contrasting color, so that the caliper covers wouldn't stand out so much. They somewhat blend in with my wheels, which is what I wanted, while still looking like big brakes.

The rear caliper covers are easy to install. However, the clips for the front calipers are kind of a pain to put on, but once you get them started they lock in place. Thankfully MGP has a how to video to show how to mount the clips and install the covers. But it isn't as easy as the video makes it seem to install the clips. At least it wasn't for me. The caliper covers are kind of expensive for what they are, but still much cheaper than a BBK.

And the fitment is pretty good. You just have to make sure you get the clips and then the covers themselves lined up properly.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Looks great! Love the redline RT, just looked at a 19 the other day. I'm shopping for new tires to put on my 20" srt replicas and I hadn't considered going that wide. Those 9" wide rims or wider?

·
Registered
17 Posts
How are you liking the mopar and zL1 mudflap combo? Are they a close match so that it doesn't look awkward? I do like the look wth mudflaps.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts