Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the plunge this weekend and had the stripes installed at a local shop and MGP caliper covers put on. Last month I had a Borla catback exhaust done and black 345 fender badges.
I'm very pleased with how it all ties together.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Your new stripes look Awesome.

I bet it sounds Great too. Any sound clips?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I bet it sounds Great too. Any sound clips?
Thanks , no sound clips yet but I 'm real pleased with sound. Only thing driving me crazy is when MDS kicks in on downshifts when using auto... I find myself driving manual more and more now because I can actually hear it kick in now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What shop did you use for the stripes? Happy with the work? I still want to get stripes added to mine.
I purchased the stripe kit from vinylgraphicspro online and WC tint shop in staten island NY put them on for me. I was glad the kit included the whole back bumper and went all the way to the bottom and not halfway.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I saw something like that at a dealership recently. It was missing something.

Think adding the caliper covers improves the look tremendously.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I purchased the stripe kit from vinylgraphicspro online and WC tint shop in staten island NY put them on for me. I was glad the kit included the whole back bumper and went all the way to the bottom and not halfway.
OK cool little bit of a drive for me, there are shops on LI. I will get around to it eventually. I'll be zipping (hopefully) through SI tomorrow!

·
Registered
122 Posts

I also purchased the #5 Durango rally stripes from vinylgraphicspro as they seem to have the best price:

My first kit was the 3M pro series (wet install) and the local graphics shop did a terrible job installing them. I ended up peeling them off and re-ordering the 3M 1080 series (dry install) from vinylgraphicspro and will have a certified 3M installer put them on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts