Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2018 SRT Durango Mopar 18 edition . How can i verify that the Mopar SRT performance Lowering Springs were installed?
Was this done at the factory or at the dealership?
What should the ride height be?
Thanks for any help
Jim

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm looking at the same SRT. I'm going there to look underneath and see after this virus has cleared. I don't think the one I'm looking at has this installed. I'm just starting to research it
Screenshot_20200311-223808.png
Screenshot_20200325-131223.png

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going to measure height on regular SRT and compare it to the Mopar 18 to see if this one I'm looking at has it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help i am trying to identity parts so i can tell if they installed this or not.
If you have a picture of installed verse not that would be great i will take i picture and see what i have

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your welcome. That color really grew on me it's sharp looking. I'll send pics I have so far until I go back there. There are only 69 of that Mopar 18 Edition Blue you have in US. It's too hard to tell from pics.
IMG_20200303_173656994.jpg
IMG_20200303_173647345.jpg
IMG_20200303_173651953.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
My #165 never had the exhaust or lowering springs installed by the dealer. In fact, the dealer never had received them. Call the original dealers service dept and ask them if they have the pdi records that it was done. I filed a case with SRT, got my local dealer involved who I like and after a month or so, got the parts shipped and installed. I also worked a 7/85 bumper to bumper and the 7 year tire and wheel (which I just had to use) out of them for free. I have a 4 post lift in my garage and noticed the parts did not look like the ones in the Mopar pics. Also, your exhaust will have completely round tips on the Mopar18 models.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks that is helpful looks like i will crawl under there tomorrow as soon as it drys , were are on stay at home so got lotsa of time? If they are not installed where did you file with SRT?
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks that is helpful looks like i will crawl under there tomorrow as soon as it drys , were are on stay at home so got lotsa of time? If they are not installed where did you file with SRT?
Thanks
SRT has a toll free number. I forgot what it is, just google it. Call the dealer and have them check the PDI

·
Registered
711 Posts
W
I'm surprised to think I have 1 of only 500 total octane 18 my ddsrt in the country.....hmmmm
Why are you surprised? It's rare to see an SRT in that color. I run into R/Ts and GTs occasionally but, an Octane Red SRT? I think I have the only one in NJ...:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ride height 32.5 inches at fenderwell thru center if wheel
And my tips :eek:
The springs and exhaust are definitely dealer installed. Or dealer forgot to install. Or dealer will be glad to do it as soon as you ask if you paid for it. :unsure:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The springs and exhaust are definitely dealer installed. Or dealer forgot to install. Or dealer will be glad to do it as soon as you ask if you paid for it. :unsure:
Rotated tires cleaned wheels and wells looks great. You can very alot done when you are on mandatory stay at home in CA. Also do these parts codes tell which rear springs??

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts