Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My newly acquired 2018 DD R/T with Uconnect 4C NAV has an issue with the nav system as it thinks I am driving around in the middle of a lake in Canada about 100 miles away from my actual location. When I bring up the GPS satellite status page, there are no sats showing. It is still under warranty and I'm taking it into the dealership tomorrow to have this fixed. I have searched the forum and saw where people were having this issue with older units. I entered my VIN on the Uconnect website and it says my software is up to date. 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Dealer just called. Internal antenna in Uconnect unit has failed and they will be replacing it. Let's hope the next one lasts more than 17.5k miles!

Registered
I had the same thing happen on a previous (non FCA) car at about 50k. The stupid thing required disassembly of half the dash to get to. Worked fine after that. So far I have 50k on my 18 R/T and its working great although I have started used Waze mostly on Android Auto and it rocks so far.

Registered
That鈥檚 quite an early failure. Good thing it was still covered for you

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I plan to use android auto as well. But it sure would be nice if I ever have to hit the SOS button that it actually knows where I am. Plus I bought it less than 2 weeks ago, and I think it was goofed up already. So much for that CPO inspection. I've never bought a CPO vehicle that appeared to have actually been inspected...

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The dealer put a new radio in this AM. Went to leave, but noticed over half of my features and settings were missing. Among those were: SiriusXM, passenger heated seat controls, key options, momentary backup camera while driving forward, mirror fold down while reversing, and a bunch of other things.

So I drove around the building and right back in so they can try to unmess it.

UPDATE: Took them about 15 minutes, but they got it straightened out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts