Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done a 2018+ SRT front end on a 2015 durango? If so, is it a direct bolt on?

·
Registered
164 Posts
There’s a detailed write up on the FB group, with all the necessary parts/numbers needed to make to conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Those looking to do the “performance/srt” front end swap here is the complete list of things needed and also some tips.

This list may or may not work depending upon which year your durango is (mine is a newer durango 2015) im assuming the entire swap will work for the 2014 and up durangos this will be edited upon confirmation.

Also, there’s a lot of false information out there about this swap so here it is

The parts can be found from various vendors mopar dealership, eastcoastmoparts ( this was the cheapest and who i used). But the part numbers listed can be taken to whomever you choose and ordered from them.

Shipping can be expensive for the hood and i think i spent around $300 in just getting the hood and front bumper parts shipped out.

The bumper and various other parts i ordered from Steve White Motors and spent around $1,400 ($260 was shipping cost)

The hood/ and miscellaneous parts needed i bought from eastcoastmoparts and spent $624 ($60 was shipping cost.. yes it was a glitch but they honored it)

The fog lamps i got lucky and found them on ebay for $129 a piece brand new. They’re much more expensive from the dealership and other vendors AND i found out its the same fog light used on the grand cherokee

Those looking to do just the “performance” hood heres what you need

Hood -
part # 68309501AG

Center hood vent bezel -
part # 68321446AC

Left and right vent bezels -
part# 68309356AB
68309357AB

Heat deflector/silencer -
68309355AD

Pcm cover (protects your under the hood computer from getting wet ) part # 68334597AB

Screws (need 6 total which holds the bezels to the hood) part # 6511229AA

Everything else from your old hood swaps right over to the new hood

Those looking to do the bumper fascia to complete the look you wont need a ton of parts as nothing has changed on the front end really. The following parts are what i found is all thats needed

Bumper cover
part# 6PN54TZZAA

Grille & grill surround
part#68307807AA
68307806AB

Upper bracket left & right
part# 68191930AE
68191931AE

Retainer left & right
part# 68227824AA
68227825AA

The Lower grille has two different options one for if you have adaptive cruise control ( a black ball in the lower portion of your grille, and no adaptive cruise control all grille no black ball in the center). You will only choose ONE of these two below for the lower grille

Lower grille NO ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL part# 68320617AA

Lower grille WITH ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
part# 68320618AA

Outer grille left & right
part# 68307812AA
Part# 68307813AA

Fog lamp bezel left & right
Part# 68307808AA
Part# 68307809AA

Fog lamps left & right
Part# 68275511AC 68275510AC

Also because the front bumper has front parking sensors you will need nylon hole plugs to cover the holes which can be found at home depot the size is 11/16 and they are a white color (these will need to be painted with the bumper)

Everything else that i have not listed was the same as what i have on my durango now and was not needed . Dealerships will tell you this swap will not work because none of them have done it or only know what their computer tells them . But in all reality nothing has changed on the front end except the bumper cover and the performance hood depending upon what year durango you have

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Reactions: kelljmitch

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mastadan I cant even find that freaking group on fb.. I searched forever.. WTH lol
The only reason I would suspect that you cannot find it, would be due to you being a member at some point and was blocked. Other than that you shouldn’t have any issues finding it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah man this is driving me nuts lol... I dont think I have ever been banned from a group. WOW the most informative group and I cant even join lol... wonder if you can add me somehow?

·
Registered
164 Posts
ah man this is driving me nuts lol... I dont think I have ever been banned from a group. WOW the most informative group and I cant even join lol... wonder if you can add me somehow?
See If you can find this group

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mannnnn what the hell lol, you got an admin name for that group? Im gonna message him.. lol this sucks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mannnnn what the hell lol, you got an admin name for that group? Im gonna message him.. lol this sucks
Join the one you found, the info is in there also. Some of the Admins I. The other group is also in here hahaha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are the LED strip fogs plug n play if you convert?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts