Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago my 2017 Durango SXT had the Right Rear Blinker Out notification. Bought a bulb and a set of panel pullers after watching a how to on replacement. After pulling the light out I found out it was an LED sealed unit. Put the light back on and put on the emergency flashers and both blinkers in the front and rear were working fine. Started it up, and tested all blinkers and they work fine, other than the dash blinks and clicks fast and the error is there. I’ve had this vehicle for a year and haven’t changed anything yet the error just appeared about a week ago. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
"Other then the dash blinks and clicks fast and error is there".
So everything on the outside works fine, it's just the inside that has the hyper-blink and light out message?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2017 Durango R/T has a similar issue with the left rear blinker. Flashers work fine. The left blinkers hyper flash and get the error message on the display that the left rear is out. This started about a month ago as an intermittent issue and turned constant in the last week.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My 2017 Durango R/T has a similar issue with the left rear blinker. Flashers work fine. The left blinkers hyper flash and get the error message on the display that the left rear is out. This started about a month ago as an intermittent issue and turned constant in the last week.
Hi Ender007a,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. We understand you are reaching out to fellow forum members, however if you are not able to remedy this concern with the advice provided here; we kindly recommend connecting with your local Dodge dealer. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, our team is available via private message.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts