Dodge Durango Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awehlage,
Did you use the Durango sway bar links or the Trackhawk sway bar links from BWoody? I see they have a set for the Eibach Trackhawk rear sway bar.
I'm very interested in doing this soon but hoping to save the headaches up front.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Build update

AEM AFR Wideband Gauge completely installed. It is OBD2 compatible and talks directly to HPTuners VCM Scanner.

O2 Sensor installed after the x pipe so I didn’t have to run dual banks.

Kooks 1.75” longtube headers and catted midpipes installed. Had to modify passenger side midpipe to Corsa Sport exhaust connection but drivers side midpipe bolted right up. She gives a nice grunt sound now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks nice!
Did the Kooks headers come with a bung for the wideband or did you have to get that installed?
What did you have to modify on the downpipe (I have a Corsa & a set of Kooks on the way). Thanks..keep up to good work!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Looks nice!
Did the Kooks headers come with a bung for the wideband or did you have to get that installed?
What did you have to modify on the downpipe (I have a Corsa & a set of Kooks on the way). Thanks..keep up to good work!

The Kooks midpipe on the passenger side (I think) had an extra O2 bung for a wideband setup but I did not use it which is why my wideband O2 sensor was installed after the Corsa X pipe. Reason being is that I want the AFR data to be from both banks and not just one side for better tuning purposes.

The passenger side Kooks midpipe to aftermarket exhaust adapter had to be trimmed down a couple of inches. I don’t have a picture of the cut I made. When you get your longtubes snap a picture of the adapter and I’ll show you what I did.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Awehlage,
Did you use the Durango sway bar links or the Trackhawk sway bar links from BWoody? I see they have a set for the Eibach Trackhawk rear sway bar.
I'm very interested in doing this soon but hoping to save the headaches up front.
I used JGC/Durango BWoody sway bar endlinks. They work just fine with the rear Eibach Trackhawk sway bar. I wasn’t going to shell out another $200 because that version came out after I already had the endlinks installed. A lot of Trackhawk guys says the BWoody Eibach version is not necessary even when you are lowered.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The Kooks midpipe on the passenger side (I think) had an extra O2 bung for a wideband setup but I did not use it which is why my wideband O2 sensor was installed after the Corsa X pipe. Reason being is that I want the AFR data to be from both banks and not just one side for better tuning purposes.

The passenger side Kooks midpipe to aftermarket exhaust adapter had to be trimmed down a couple of inches. I don’t have a picture of the cut I made. When you get your longtubes snap a picture of the adapter and I’ll show you what I did.

Thank you as always!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used JGC/Durango BWoody sway bar endlinks. They work just fine with the rear Eibach Trackhawk sway bar. I wasn’t going to shell out another $200 because that version came out after I already had the endlinks installed. A lot of Trackhawk guys says the BWoody Eibach version is not necessary even when you are lowered.

Thanks! My '20 R/T isn't lowered from stock, but this looks like a great suspension upgrade. I came from a 2020 MDX Sport that was a very different animal but drove like it was crazy glued to the pavement in the turns compared to the Duragon which is much more floaty and far less confidence inspirirng.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks! My '20 R/T isn't lowered from stock, but this looks like a great suspension upgrade. I came from a 2020 MDX Sport that was a very different animal but drove like it was crazy glued to the pavement in the turns compared to the Duragon which is much more floaty and far less confidence inspirirng.
I followed what Andrew did with the same combo on my RT and its a a nice upgrade. (Eibach rear sway, BWoody EL) and I added strut tower bar. Def feels more planted now.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts