Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with a 2016 Model, send me a picture of the option screen that shows the "horn with lock" options?
In the process of fixing ours the PCM AND now the head unit have been replaced. The manual and my memory indicate that the horn option was threefold:
1) Honk when locked,
2) Honk on second push of remote button,
3) No Honk.
I no longer have the options, but just have the on/off choice. I would like to show the dingus at the dealership what I have now, and what I used to/am supposed to, have. They claim everything is good and that there is nothing wrong with it. I am more laid back about it (I can turn it off so whatever), but the BOSS is tetchy about her new vehicle.

Appreciate any help,

Bubba316

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why yes I did. The Boss Won't have it though. I showed her and she said, "but it's not a Hellcat." I guess I know what I need to buy next ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
LOL, I'm with you! I actually turned all the SRT, Track PAck, etc ... items of the TaZer off, but the uConnect remembers the background even if it's no longer selectable.

Our next car will be a Challenger Hellcat (or Track Pack maybe), but 1st we need to build a bigger garage!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, I'm with you! I actually turned all the SRT, Track PAck, etc ... items of the TaZer off, but the uConnect remembers the background even if it's no longer selectable.

Our next car will be a Challenger Hellcat (or Track Pack maybe), but 1st we need to build a bigger garage!
The Hellcat was always there. There is a couple of them in the menu stack. I was not happy to find out that there was no Durango icon for the Nav... put the JGC one in and looks close enough to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts