Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've been looking at adding some new headlights/fog lights to my 2016. I can't figure out the proper diameter. I'm looking at adding these halos, https://www.carid.com/lumen/lumen-led-halo-rings-15856330.html , any help on how I can figure out the diameter I need?

Also, looking for feedback/opinions on choosing white or blue. My calipers are blue, so are some other accents (very discrete) but not sure if the blue halos will be overkill and or attracting the wrong attention aka: police.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Depends on the cop, your attitude, and what you did to attract attention on the halos... Safe bet is rgbw halos with a Bluetooth controller so you can change them when you want.

I've not read anything good about oracle halos... Diode dynamics and morimoto seem to last way longer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you're going to do it go with quality halos. The first time I did it on my Ram I bought some from Amazon, they lasted a year and then they went out. Had to crack the housings open again and put better quality halos in. Should have just spent the money the first time and saved myself the trouble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts