Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

I am about to lease a 2016 Durango r/t (white with red and black interior). Some of the options are sunroof, technology group, blackened package, and captain seats.

I was offered $665 a month (includes sales tax) for 24 months @ 12K miles per year, with $2,100 up front fees(includes first month lease payment). Or $590 a month (includes sales tax) for 36 months @ 12K miles per year, with $1,319 up front fees(includes first month lease payment).

Is this a good deal?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think by good deal, it depends on what you are looking for. Back in 2007 I leased an 07 Chevrolet Silverado SS Classic. I couldn't afford to finance it at like 700 a month so I leased it and ended up getting it for around 575 a month. My credit was not that good and I only put down like a grand. I think after all said and done, the final sticker was right around 40K.

That truck was my DD and no matter how hard I tired to keep the miles down, I still went over at the end of the lease. I wanted to buy it anyways so I ended up financing it at the pre-agreed upon price.

This is just my .02 cents but if you are going to lease, and its your DD, be prepared for the miles.

What is the final purchase price after taxes and tags?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice. I have been leasing for over 15 years. I never go over the allotted mileage. I jwant to make sure that the quoted lease is not higher than what everyone else is paying.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cool deal and good luck! Hope that helped some. I've only leased one vehicle in my time so I'm still new to that lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts