Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Sorry but i have searched high on low on the inter webs but hopefully one of you have an answer for me. The racetrack lights on my 15 sxt AWD are not working. We have had several electrical issues in the last month or so all stemming back to a "power box" uhaul put in incorrectly last year for the tow lights. The box was replaced when it was killing one of the turn signals, then the tech forgot to hook something back up and killed the keyless entry for awhile. Got that fixed and tonight i noticed the racetrack lights are out. Still have reverse, left, right, and third brake light up top but the middle lights are out. Any suggestions before I ask the stealership to look at it bc i refuse to have uhaul touch it again.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mine is out currently as well. Identical problem. They have to replace the BCM. I have a thread on it here somewhere.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found your thread...however I think it's a short bc I saw the lights flicker against the garage door. We'll see this week what the outcome is. Thanks for the heads up if that problem is the case

·
Registered
116 Posts
Found your thread...however I think it's a short bc I saw the lights flicker against the garage door. We'll see this week what the outcome is. Thanks for the heads up if that problem is the case
NP. We have no flicker... I hope yours is simp,E and they don't mangle the lift gate like mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts