Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I loved her and she loved me back, but unfortunately a recent job change forces me to say goodbye to one of the best vehicles I've owned. Not desperate to sell, won't respond to lowball offers, no trades. This D has been absolutely babied and looks (and drives) like the day I drove it off the showroom floor. Buy with confidence knowing that there is still 6 months and 7k miles of factory warranty remaining.

Key details:
1 owner, no accidents, non smoker, no pets, always garaged, never seen snow, highway miles, clean title, only dealer maintained (Earnhardt Dodge), all service records in hand. Includes 2 original keys and manuals.
VIN: 1C4SDHCT9FC187683
Miles: 29,269

You will be hard pressed find a cleaner, more cared for used Durango anywhere. Purchased new from Earnhardt Dodge on December 19, 2015, I searched for almost 2 months to find this combo of options and that rare, Radar Red Napa Leather. One wheel has a 3/4 - 1 inch long curb rash that could be fixed with touch up paint - that's it as far as cosmetic blemishes. Never had a mechanical issue save for the radio being replaced around 10k miles under warranty (so it has a 2016 year model head unit, you can drag and drop icons on the screen). I added a Volant CAI around 3k miles (loved it!) and removed it in prep for sale at 29k miles, but could include in the sale if desired. Aside from that it's always been 100% stock. Loaded with every option except for the rear DVD entertainment system. Also purchased optional Auto Butler paint protection service, which it's received twice a year since purchase. Last Auto Butler detail, oil change, new air filter and tire rotation performed at dealer on 7/17/18 in prep for sale. Needs nothing, all ready for it's new home in your garage.

Optional Equipment:

Technology Package
Heated Second Row Folding Captain Chairs and Heated Steering Wheel
Premium Napa Leather Group w/ Heated/Ventilated Seats
Towing Package
Power Sunroof
UCONNECT Navigation
20% Window Tint all around
3 yrs of Auto Butler Paint Protection service

Pricing:
Easily qualifies for KBB's "Excellent" condition, but I've priced it closer to "Good" condition for a quick sale.
MSRP: $50,412
KBB Private Party Excellent: $35,419
KBB Private Party Very Good: $34,146
KBB Good: $33,099
Asking: $32,999

Payment:
Will only take cashier's check or money order once funds are confirmed with the bank. Financed, so there is a lien on it. Happy to work with buyer to arrange for shipping from Gilbert, AZ (85298). Buyer pays shipping.

Feel free to PM me for phone/email info. Happy to answer any questions you may have or specific photo or video requests. I've purchased 3 cars sight unseen over the internet so I've been on your side before, happy to work together for a pleasant buying experience. Test drives will require a copy of driver's license and insurance card.

Photos taken 7/17/18 | View Gallery for more photos

Reactions: 1BADR/T

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monday mornin bump

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good looking D with all the toys, seems very well kept ! GLWS !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts