Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Durango’s and I found out my vents on the roof in the back are blowing hot air when then a/c is on. The rest of the vents work. Please help taking a long road trip soon and I don’t want to be hot the whole way.

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
I am new to the Durango’s and I found out my vents on the roof in the back are blowing hot air when then a/c is on. The rest of the vents work. Please help taking a long road trip soon and I don’t want to be hot the whole way.
Did you put the Knob to auto? I don't know for the 2015, but there's probably a rear setting under climate in the uconnect. Make sure it is SYNC with front.

·
Registered
2013 Durango R/T 5.7 - Black w/blackout package
357 Posts
My system in my 2013 DDRT is a little wonky. Mine doesn't work well for the back half of the vehicle either. Sometimes when I turn it on from the controls up front, it doesn't blow the correct temperature of air......cool during summer or hot during winter. If I have someone sitting in the back turn the knob on the controls in the 2nd row (overhead) on and then off again, then it will work. No explanation on why.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts