Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup everybody, new to posting on the forum (but I've been checking it out for awhile).

Lifetime Jeep guy, recently purchased a '14 Durango R/T and I LOVE it.

I'll post some pics of what I've done to her so far, and a list of mods.

Hoping to get some insight on maxing HP with the mods I've already done + whatever else I can do WITHOUT supercharging it. (can't justify spending that kind of money)

Hope you enjoy!

MODS:
EXTERIOR
Powdercoated rims black
Powdercoated calipers red
blackout headlights
blackout tail lights
vinyl wrapped the roof black
24" light bar behind lower grill
INTERIOR
AFE Stage 2 CAI
Diablo Sport I2 Intune 93 Octane tune

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
How do you like the Sports Tune? I'm seriously consider doing so but would like to know what you got out of it?

Awesome truck man, love the color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking ride. What did you use on the taillights?
Thank you!
Tail Lights and Vinyl Wrap were all done at SoFlo Concepts. I believe they use standard 5% tint film on the tails and 17% on headlights, not positive though. would be a question better suited for them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like the Sports Tune? I'm seriously consider doing so but would like to know what you got out of it?

Awesome truck man, love the color.
I just got it less than a week ago. I ran the 87 Octane tune for the first day or so because I still had almost a full tank of gas. Didn't notice any really notable gains on this tune, but that's to be expected

Yesterday I refueled with 93 Octane and retuned to the 93 Octane tune. So far, I've noticed a beefier sound and definitely more throttle response. Another thing that's instantly noticeable is the shifting is much more abrupt and sportier (which I like). Took it out on I-95 and REALLY noticed a difference between third and fourth gear speed wise, I hit 115mph without thinking about it.

Overall I would suggest it, because A- it's cheap (I think I got mine for like $300) and B- you can put other tunes into your ECU with the I2 (not just the standard DiabloSport ones)

I'm planning on hitting up HemiFever and getting a tune from him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts