Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Durango Drivers,

I'm new here and was wondering if any of you have lifted your 2014+ Durango? I would love to hear the details: How high? Tire size? Did you purchase a kit or self modified? How much was your total investment?

I love the look and stance of the new generation durangos but I would like to go another direction with mine and make it more "off road" friendly. I know D's are not true off road vehicles (my 2014 Durango "Limited" doesn't even have a dedicated 4x4 switch... it's auto activated when wheels slip) but me and my family love to camp etc so towing, exploring semi-rough terrain, etc are expected. Any advice to give D's more clearance and help make them more off road capable?

·
Registered
588 Posts
These are what some people have installed. The fact of it is for offroad the Jeep Grand Cherokee probably would have been a better starting point for you. Same basic vehicle but more setup for offroad out of the gate. I myself modify every thing I have atleast a tiny bit, so I'm not advising against it, just some places are better to start from. Plus I like road machines myself.

Rock Road 2.5" Lift For Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2011+ Dodge Durangos
Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kit: 2011 and Newer WK2 Lift Kit

The best looking lifted 2011+ Durango I have found to this day and a fellow forum member!
NYHunter1's Album

Didn't see the lift kit here but a GREAT thread with mods.
Noob's Guide to Modding Gen 3 Durango

Some from another forum
2012 lifted Durango hemi - DodgeForum.com
Koning's Lifted Durango BUILD! - DodgeForum.com
Intro & Pics - DodgeForum.com

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm looking for more info/pics here as well as I'm considering lifting mine with the 2.5" kit. Anyone else on here done this yet?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts