Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone through several forum/threads to find the correct spark plug replacement . I've found part number which are the upgraded fca required NGK VERSION recommend #SPLZFR5C11 but everything on those seem to shine more light towards the ram hemi s . Thoughts and answers on previous 13 rt' owners have done with theirs ?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Many, many choices just pick your price range.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Double check it, but I believe that SP143877AB is the plug you want if you want the best. This should be the oem 5.7L iridium 100K plug installed from the factory starting in '14. They were oem in the LE/SSV vehicles due to being a high idle application. RA has them for $12 each which sounds about right.

Don

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Double check it, but I believe that SP143877AB is the plug you want if you want the best. This should be the oem 5.7L iridium 100K plug installed from the factory starting in '14. They were oem in the LE/SSV vehicles due to being a high idle application. RA has them for $12 each which sounds about right.

Don
Appreciate the response don ! Iam convinced now that the SP143877AB plug is probably a rebranded NGK plug which are both iridium and don't see no problem on to why I couldn't just buy the NGK BRAND because that's what the original copper had recommended later on .

·
Registered
69 Posts

Don
what gap are you running

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Being the original plugs, I believe the gap is .044. The Champion coppers in my '04 Durango 5.7 are .045.

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts