Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell all,

I have a 2013 Durango and have been wanting to get a full front brush guard for it for a while. Unfortunately, the only ones I can find are either the small bull bar for the front or the Police models which are way over built and more than I want. Recently a friend of mine had his Nissan Xterra die on him and he offered me the full front brush guard off of it in hopes that I could modify it/custom fabricate brackets to install it on the Durango. I held it up and it is almost a perfect fit. The mounting plates line up nearly perfect with the punch outs for the factory tow hook mounts/guard mounts. My only issue is I am looking for exact measurements of the center-to-center distance of the factory mounting holes in the frame (left side-to-right-side and distance between the two holes on each side) so that I can begin to mock up the mounts and start fabricating off vehicle. Does anyone have a westin bar or something else and would be willing to measure the distances between each arm and then the holes on each side? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts