Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I recently purchased the headlights assembly kit for my Durango. I asked if it was compatible with my Dodge Durango R/T and got a response from a person with a Citadel stating that it was the same so I purchased them. I got them today and when I compared them they are not the same. Mine has a different light on the outside headlight (I believe is HID) or something like that. I ended up returning them. Can anyone help me maybe if they know the part number or something so I can get the correct ones. I saw ones on Ebay but they were asking about $1,700 for the pair. Is that correct? Mines are just old and I just want to replace them with the same ones. Can someone help? I am attaching pics so you can see what I am looking for. Thanks kindly.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
R/T would be blacked out where a Citadel would be chrome....so not the same in appearance regardless if its HID or Halogen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is the chrome one. I just got off the phone with Dodge and they refused to give me the part number over the phone but gave me a price of 1,176 each.
I scheduled an appointment for Saturday to get them restored. Let see how they come out.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Excellent...and I'm sure less than $1,176 x 2.
BTW, those are the dark headlamp lenses not the chrome ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excellent...and I'm sure less than $1,176 x 2.
BTW, those are the dark headlamp lenses not the chrome ones.
Chase, you are completely right. I just took a hard look and saw them lol. I guess I was more worried about the HID and did not even pay attention to that. Well, now I love them more.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts