Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
To the bolt at the left. The old terminal lug can be seen under it in the pic.
You might need a new terminal lug (can be found at most car parts houses).

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
Do you mean the other end is disconnected?

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
Once again a dealer spouts BS.

Does the other end of the wire (that I can't see in the pic) still have its lug attached, or did it break/wear off?

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,022 Posts
Hey, thanks so much for providing the information that the OP has been waiting for going on 3 years now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My girlfriend bought a 2014 Durango V6 2wd. about a month ago so I was checking the fluids and realized This part here on the image is just hanging. Can anyone help if there should be a bracket somewhere or something I’d appreciate it thanks.
Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Gas Auto part Wire

·
Registered
2 Posts
My girlfriend bought a 2014 Durango V6 2wd. about a month ago so I was checking the fluids and realized This part here on the image is just hanging. Can anyone help if there should be a bracket somewhere or something I’d appreciate it thanks. View attachment 118150
My girlfriend bought a 2014 Durango V6 2wd. about a month ago so I was checking the fluids and realized This part here on the image is just hanging. Can anyone help if there should be a bracket somewhere or something I’d appreciate it thanks. View attachment 118150
That looks like a power steering pump. It probably should have a bracket that it’s attached to. But definitely shouldn’t be dangling loosely in the engine bay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.