Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a 2008 Dodge Durango Limited with only 23k miles. This thing Is 8 years old but basically new! I am excited about the find, but curious as to what I should be looking for with such low miles. Normally my vehicles have been two to three years old with lower miles, Are there any complaints about the 2008 model? Any major upgrades since then? Thanks group

Nate

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Any major upgrades, aside from the gen 3 platform upgrade you mean? The front end a a few other things were refreshed starting with the 07 model year that held through until production of the gen 2 ended.

Have any pictures of this thing? I'l like to see an 08 with such low miles. What's its' story anyway? Who's been hiding it?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bro, my only concern would be having ALL the fluids and ALL the belts changed. Otherwise I know nothing about that year of D.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
That is a Good Find As said lets see pics
STEVE

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am military, sometimes after multiple deployments and stationed overseas our vehicles often times end up vehicle storage and don't get driven much. Although this find is extremely rare, I think it's something I should jump on. What do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
I am military, sometimes after multiple deployments and stationed overseas our vehicles often times end up vehicle storage and don't get driven much. Although this find is extremely rare, I think it's something I should jump on. What do you guys think?
I'm a complete sucker for black gen 2's. I would totally be all over that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I hope to bring this bad boy home next week. What modifications would you guys recommend? Preferably better gas mileage and power upgrades.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts