Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 07 Hemi and have a couple of questions. recommended sparkplugs? use OEM or upgrade? I am surprised to find a 30K mile replacement on those, is it really necessary or can I upgrade for longer time between changes?

Came with Satellite Radio and Navigation. Navigation not working is this a dealer fix to get software and maps updated? Is the XM Radio lifetime? I thought I had to pay a subscription. It has been over a month since I purchased from previous owner.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW mileage seems to be a big issue. I am getting plus 15 in mixed (65% highway) driving and nearly 19 on road.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
15/19 doesn't seem too bad. It's about what Our 4.7 gets.
Satellite radio is on a subscription basis. Either the PO forgot to remove your radio from their account or if you have signed up and attached the radio to your account you probably got a month or 3 for free as a new customer or whatever.
Navigation not working could be either hardware or software. I guess you could see if you can find an update procedure to try to get new software on yourself, and failing that it probably is a dealer visit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts