Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I felt a little waddle in my pedal and saw that my control arm (i think) bushing busted. Would I just need to get a bushing to replace here? or should i replace the whole sway bar?

sway.jpg

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
That almost looks broken. is there still a stud or threads below the frame linkage?? You may need a new linkage arm.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
It is Broken!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
BTW, that is the swaybar linkage, not the control arm. only need to replace the end linkage, the swaybar itself is solid and should be undamaged...

·
Registered
27 Posts
The end link is missing from the arm. Where is it at? Do you have any other pics of the end of that arm and the end link that is attached at the axle?

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Erol: That end link indeed appears to have the top of it snapped off. Napa has them as part number 265-1708 with lifetime warranty for $35 each as of May 2012. The dealers want $125 each!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've done stupid thins and snapped both of my sway bar links off going off-rad and power sliding, sharp turns etc, but I don't have the cash to replace them so I just drive without my sway bars hooked up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts