Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few months ago the screen that tells me what gear I'm in went out. At the same time my speedometer only worked to 55mph then would just jump about until I reached 80, where it would stay steady at 70mph (I used GPS to determine my actual speed). Roughly two weeks ago the rest of the gages quit working. I did a gage sweep (hold the trip reset button while turning the key to the accessory position) the other day and ill attach the video
. the coolant temp gauge, speedometer, tachometer, and fuel level gauges don't work anymore. basically all I need to know is if I need to purchase a whole new gauge cluster, or if there is a module of some sort that I can just replace. any help will be greatly appreciated. also, thanks for welcoming me into the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Normally that would seem more like an issue with communication between the cluster and the PCM, but if your cluster isn't working properly for the self check I'd bet on it being the problem. Im not sure what positions the gauges are supposed to go to during the check, but it seems odd that they dont move right away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts