Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm helping out a friend who needs a replacement spindle for the front passenger side of his 2002 Dodge Durango. His vehicle is a 4x4, ABS, 5.9L, Sport Utility 4D. We thought we found one online at an out of state salvage yard, but it's appearing more and more as if they aren't going to come through. Either way, he needs the part. I've attached some photos of the broken part for reference. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one or have one for sale? Please drop me a message with your location and price. I'm located in Massachusetts. Thank you.

Photograph Light Black Automotive tire Wood

Gas Road surface Asphalt Metal Wood

Wood Hand tool Tool Saw Road surface

Automotive tire Tread Bumper Rim Wood

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part
Photograph Light Black Automotive tire Wood
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part
Gas Road surface Asphalt Metal Wood
Automotive tire Tread Bumper Rim Wood
Wood Hand tool Tool Saw Road surface

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,022 Posts
Keep trying junkyards. 2002 DDs are out there so you just need to find one that isn't front wrecked. There are hotlines that the yards use so find someone that can search a vast network and have it shipped to you.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Keep in mind, that the number of Gen 1 Durangos ordered with the 4W ABS option are not many. This likely makes a Gen 1 front knuckle so equipped, as a pretty rare piece. If by chance the only difference is a bearing with or without the wheel sensor, it would be no problem. Something tells me that would be too easy though.
I think that the Gen 1 front brakes were upgraded for '01, so an '01 or '03 knuckle may work also.

Don

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
00-02 are the same. The number in the casting doesn't seem to match up with what it should be (52106406AB/52106407AB), though.

Knuckle is the same with RWAL/4WAL ABS, but the bearing is different.

Reactions: Don Fox
1 - 4 of 4 Posts