Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New to the forum, and was wondering what are some of the options for me to put different rims onto my Tank? I have the 17" R/T rims now and I like how big they are I don't want to go with an 18". I know its hard to find our bolt pattern and other weird dodge related things in aftermarket rim makers so just wondering what have you guys done? what was the price range? And are there any other ideas of what I can do?

Fwamp

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Well, you might not like the answer depending upon what you are trying to accomplish.
If you're looking for performance, then the best rims are the stock 16' ones.
They are forged wheels and very light.
Way lighter than the stock 17" R/T rims.
However, I run the 17" R/T rims because they just look the best and I can put some serious rubber on them to stick in corners. 275/55/17 Toyo's.
There use to be a company that made 20" R/T clones that looked awesome and some members have those.
Otherwise, in the 17" size I don't think there is anything that will be better looking than the stock rim..so you can either change the color or chrome them.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Welcome,
I seen American racing Baja's that come in the D's bolt pattern, I like the solid look with few "openings"! Other than that, I love my stockers, I see very few of them around since most change out the plain jane's oem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts