Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bagged 14' R/T

Just got home from my standard professional photoshoot of my current whip. I always like to capture all of the hard work that has been put into my cars and the progress that they have gone through. The majority of my vehicles have been Subaru's and the last two that I owned, I had done an extensive amount of work both on my own and through some wonderful people that I have met along the way. My number one priorities with any vehicle that I own are, it must sound good and it must look good with a minimalist perspective.

Well, now that I don't have my Subaru's (which are basically like legos) and I have a two year old; I have my husband and my mechanic genius' to thank for all of this.

Black Ops Auto Works adjustable rear control arms
Bwoody end links
Air Lift Bag system and custom plates
Autopilot V2 Management System

22x10 et38 Niche Intake Wheels
285/40R/22 Nitto NT420S tires
Gloss Black spline drive extended lugs

The day I bought her
IMG_7340.jpg

w/ Black Ops Lowering springs, control arms and end links
IMG_9875.jpg

w/ Black Ops Lowering springs, control arms and end links and 22" wheels
IMG_2784.jpg

w/ Black Ops control arms and end links, adjustable front control arms, air lift and 22" wheels
IMG_2849.jpg

I'll post the professional photos once I get them. Here is a little teaser
IMG_2975.jpg

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, hows is the ride? I'm guessing airbag suspension would be like riding on clouds....
It's probably comparable to a smooth, expensive set of coilovers

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's probably comparable to a smooth, expensive set of coilovers
in my experience, this is 100% accurate. I had a bunch of friends with bags when I was in the car game, and they road (well, by they, I mean the ones with quality setups) very similar to my Tein SuperStreet kit I was running at the time, minus some better handling with the coils.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Tasa,
Your truck looks awesome, love the stance. Props to you & your hubby turning the wrenches! Welcome aboard, you've made a lot of us envious, I am sure.

Billy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Looks great - amazing work thus far!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Almost forgot to post these!

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
I could never get away with your setup, here in pothole laden Pennsylvania, but man that looks tight! Thanks for sharing the pics, smooth looking ride man.
That's the beauty of airbags - the ride height is usually adjustable. It can probably go back up to the factory height at the push of a button.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts