Owners with 2019 Durango with Rear Entertainment - I have a question
Close
Login to Your Account
Dodge Durango Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Owners with 2019 Durango with Rear Entertainment - I have a question

Grasshopper
    Member #

Owners with 2019 Durango with Rear Entertainment - I have a question

Can you validate if you can play back videos from a usb drive? I cant confirm this answer anywhere. I see that the Pacificas can do it, so I'm hoping there's some overlap between the uconnect versions.

I have a 2014 with RES and I'm looking into upgrading uconnect. This would be huge if it could play back video. I'm resorting to using an external player with a remote.

Grasshopper
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I've got a 18 with it and can see if it works. Ur looking to see if USB video will work on both front and or back screens as it's own source correct?

Grasshopper
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by furyan View Post
    I've got a 18 with it and can see if it works. Ur looking to see if USB video will work on both front and or back screens as it's own source correct?
    I'm thinking about this more, and something tells me that you would have to see an input for USB in the RES settings screen at the front console. If you see USB input, then the potential is there.

Either way, if you can see the video files from the "media" section of the front screen on USB input, then we're on the right track.

I'm really only concerned about the back screens. But being able to select a video from the front screen, and have it play on the back would huge for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DodgeDurango.net
    Advertisements

Grasshopper
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Tried out a USB stick with a few different video formats on it and couldn't get it to read any of them. I'm thinking it's just music files that it can read.

Sponsored Links