Dodge Durango Forum banner

2015 Deals

5K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Chase300 
#1 ·
What are some of the best deals out there people have received or heard of for the '15 model year Durangos? Has anyone gotten near invoice or below yet or are they still too new?? Interested to hear as I'm on the cusp of getting one before the end of the year...

#4 · (Edited)
Currently they only have $750 factory rebate.
You can join tread lightly and get a certificate which gets you 1% below invoice.
To get that you have to join at the $100 level...but is worth several thousands depending upon the MSRP of the Durango you choose.

Tread Lightly ? Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program Discount

You also still get any factory rebates or incentives, so right now you'd get the additional $750 + any other discounts you qualify for such as Military, college, certificates, ect.

#8 ·
Oh, and one more place to check, especially if you want something from stock.
TrueCar.com

If you have a truecar dealer near you the discount from MSRP can be up to about 7% below invoice.
I don't know if any factory rebates can also be applied, but if you can, then that is the best route to take.

Also if you request a brochure from Chrysler on one of their vehicles, they will send you a discount certificate that you can also apply in addition to any other discounts you negotiated. That is usually around $500, but I've also seen $1,000.

#20 ·
When I get a Round Tuit I'll see if I can connect with the shop that does the Houston deal.. there are a few other dealers around the country that do deals on GCs, I just don't have enough brain bandwidth to try to haul them over here.. (and this isn't really tomk's place anyway; I just work here..)

That said, it is probably true that if you can find a sane salesperson at a local dealer, you can do as well on your own.

...tom

#19 ·
5% below invoice is probably not too bad, depends on what you are looking for..

the factory is shut down right now, and many colors are tight through February.. so my guess is that there aren't a lot of blowouts on 2015s unless you find a dealer that wants a unit to vanish from the lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.