[OFFICIAL] I've ordered my Durango Thread!
Close
Login to Your Account
Dodge Durango Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL] I've ordered my Durango Thread!

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Avenger R/T
    Mods
    Mopar CAI, 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust w/ Thrush Glasspack, 18" Zenik Z32 Wheels, Black Calipers, Tint

[OFFICIAL] I've ordered my Durango Thread!

Drop in and let us know you just ordered your new Durango and don't forget to drop by our poll so that we can get a tally of the most popular trim!

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango AWD R/T
    Mods
    K&N cold air intake, Lowered with blackops, red hemi badge on doors and red r/t on back
    I ordered a 2014 durango r/t in awd and maximum steel paint. It will have the hyper black wheels. Will be in a about 3 weeks
    cereal killer and 12bschwartz like this.

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Avenger R/T
    Mods
    Mopar CAI, 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust w/ Thrush Glasspack, 18" Zenik Z32 Wheels, Black Calipers, Tint
    Quote Originally Posted by 14maxr/t View Post
    I ordered a 2014 durango r/t in awd and maximum steel paint. It will have the hyper black wheels. Will be in a about 3 weeks
    Nice choice!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DodgeDurango.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T AWD
    Mods
    Baby seat ;-), 4" Exhaust tips, K&N CAI
    Quote Originally Posted by 14maxr/t View Post
    You will love it. I almost bought a max steel...then ordered the granite crystal. Also stuck with the standard hyper black wheels...best choice IMO. They look awesome in person with the dark colour exterior. What other options did you tick? Good luck!!

Garage pic...

[OFFICIAL] I've ordered my Durango Thread!-20131018_205101.jpg

- Danny
    Last edited by dbtx; 10-21-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    12bschwartz likes this.
    2014 Durango R/T AWD Granite Crystal Metallic
    |Tech|Tow|Nappa|Captains|Sunroof|8.4AN|

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T
    Mods
    Baby Seats, Husky Liners, Husky Mud Guards
    2014 R/T with Captain's Chairs, Roof, Dvd, Tech, Nappa and Nav in the Blue Pearlcoat. It was between that and the granite that Danny shows above. It's all beautiful and I have no shame in admitting that I left the final call to my 4-year-old girl. I too struggled with the 2 wheel choices and like Danny let it be. Seeing his pics, I'm happy with the choice!

-Mike

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T AWD
    Mods
    Baby seat ;-), 4" Exhaust tips, K&N CAI
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    2014 R/T with Captain's Chairs, Roof, Dvd, Tech, Nappa and Nav in the Blue Pearlcoat. It was between that and the granite that Danny shows above. It's all beautiful and I have no shame in admitting that I left the final call to my 4-year-old girl. I too struggled with the 2 wheel choices and like Danny let it be. Seeing his pics, I'm happy with the choice!

-Mike
    My wife was not a fan of the option polished. I am happy with my choice as every RT in north Texas on the lots (which is 6 within a 75 mile radius) has the polished wheel option. I am good with them...but very happy with my overall choice. I skipped DVD. No trailer option for you? Must for me. Cyclist...

- Danny
    2014 Durango R/T AWD Granite Crystal Metallic
    |Tech|Tow|Nappa|Captains|Sunroof|8.4AN|

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T
    Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by TXHEMI View Post
    My wife was not a fan of the option polished. I am happy with my choice as every RT in north Texas on the lots (which is 6 within a 75 mile radius) has the polished wheel option. I am good with them...but very happy with my overall choice. I skipped DVD. No trailer option for you? Must for me. Cyclist...

- Danny
    Good Catch, I did order the trailer option! No immediate hauling needs, but with a third row that will be in use, may need to consider hitch mounted cargo options for trips....

Member #
    Liked
    500 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Dodge Durango RT AWD
    Mods
    Whipple 2.9L Supercharger, Magnaflow cat-back, Tuned by Peitz Performance Tunes
    2014 R/T AWD, Granite Crystal Metallic, Tech Group, Rear DVD, Nappa Leather, Sunroof, Trailer Tow, 8.4AN Navigation. I kept the 2nd row bench since the D is replacing a minivan and we need (want) the extra seat. My build sheet has "20" X 8" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels (WRH)". I have to assume that's the standard Hyper Black wheels since it says "painted" and not "polished". I told my salesman that if there was any exterior chrome then I would cancel my order and he wouldn't get so much as a thank you for his efforts, haha!

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T
    Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryali View Post
    2014 R/T AWD, Granite Crystal Metallic, Tech Group, Rear DVD, Nappa Leather, Sunroof, Trailer Tow, 8.4AN Navigation. I kept the 2nd row bench since the D is replacing a minivan and we need (want) the extra seat. My build sheet has "20" X 8" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels (WRH)". I have to assume that's the standard Hyper Black wheels since it says "painted" and not "polished". I told my salesman that if there was any exterior chrome then I would cancel my order and he wouldn't get so much as a thank you for his efforts, haha!
    I went round and round on this one with my dealer as there was some confusion....Here's where I landed. I belive (and I ordered) that the stock wheels are those Danny shows above (hyper black) and the $500 option for painted/polished are the ones JadesMarine showed on a different thread, check them out. If you just ordered and prefer the look above, may be time to change?

Member #
    Liked
    500 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Dodge Durango RT AWD
    Mods
    Whipple 2.9L Supercharger, Magnaflow cat-back, Tuned by Peitz Performance Tunes
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    I went round and round on this one with my dealer as there was some confusion....Here's where I landed. I belive (and I ordered) that the stock wheels are those Danny shows above (hyper black) and the $500 option for painted/polished are the ones JadesMarine showed on a different thread, check them out. If you just ordered and prefer the look above, may be time to change?
    Yeah, I'm going on the same assumption as I kept the stock wheels. Since it says just painted and not painted/polished and there's no cost associated with my wheel choice, I'm thinking that mine will be black.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links