Dodge Durango Forum banner

Something that happened last Year at Carlisle

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Citadel Brian 
#1 · (Edited)
As some of you know or may not know back in July at the Chrysler Nationals my truck was photographed for Modern Mopar Magazine. I was in awe when asked to be photographed by my friend "Dave" David A. Hakim for this magazine and quite humbled. Dave spent the good part of 2 hrs + doing this shoot and as a Representative of MMM he was professional and fun. The excitement built from that day forward while waiting for the feature.
I would like to Thank several members here for all their help this day last year at Carlisle.
Tom K for getting us set up like kings at Carlisle, Mike Broggi for all your help with the ride, Skitzo D for always helping out and Rob McBride for making that big trip from Indiana to share this all with me and all of you for trekking out to Detroit when after this photo shoot ended, you all helped get my D ready for Rock Woodward interview which earned me a trip to show off my D with Dodge Last August.
THANKS TO YOU GUYS AS WELL AS EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED THE DURANGO OWNERS CLUB EVENT AT CARLISLE
STEVE

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Couldn't happen to a better guy. Congrats.

#5 ·
Congrats! funny thing is my good buddy sent me a text of the magazine. I looked at the truck and thought damn that looks really familiar.

#8 ·
Bravo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.