Close
Login to Your Account
Dodge Durango Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone purchase Maximum Care (MOPAR Vehicle Protection) for new vehicles?

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Vehicle
    Fully loaded '14 R/T
    Anyone know if you can cancel and get a refund for a purchased Mopar Plan (on 12/16/13)? I am going to try and upgrade through the dealership on the $1,500 I paid for 6yr 70K, and want to know if I have refunding me my money a leg to stand firm on during negotiation

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Vehicle
    Fully loaded '14 R/T
    MOPAR Vehicle Protection | Extended Warranty | Chrysler Group LLC.

Here's is info on cancelling warranty if you think you did not get a good deal

$75 cancellation fee, that's about it

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Vehicle
    2014 R/T
    Quote Originally Posted by Humy View Post
    Anyone know if you can cancel and get a refund for a purchased Mopar Plan (on 12/16/13)? I am going to try and upgrade through the dealership on the $1,500 I paid for 6yr 70K, and want to know if I have refunding me my money a leg to stand firm on during negotiation
    I think if you are trying to upgrade and give them more money for a better warranty, they might just do it without any fees.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DodgeDurango.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Vehicle
    Fully loaded '14 R/T
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyguy View Post
    I think if you are trying to upgrade and give them more money for a better warranty, they might just do it without any fees.
    That's my plan, I will take $800 cash to upgrade to lifetime. I will post how it goes. Going in on Monday

Grasshopper
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango Citadel AWD V-8 ordered
    That's my plan, I will take $800 cash to upgrade to lifetime. I will post how it goes. Going in on Monday
    You might want to get in there this week to deal with it because you can get a full refund within 60 days. Based on your 12/16/13 purchase date, your 60 days would end this Friday the 14th, so you'd have a much stronger negotiating position this week with the fallback option of a full refund if you don't get the price you want on the lifetime contract.
    Humy likes this.

Grasshopper
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Vehicle
    2014 Durango R/T
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Where are you seeing the lifetime for $2200? Someone on the forum told me to go here: Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles and it shows $2435 for lifetime on the vehicle.

Any tips would be great!
    You pretty much have to negotiate the price. I got a quote from Trish at Riedman Motors Co., Inc. 800-825-4340, trish4341@hotmail.com
    She gave me a quote, then when my finance guy started offering me a lesser package at a higher price I told him what I was offered and he "beat" the quote by $5.

I just got this email today for a warranty from another dealer....

Our Low Prices Just Got Lower
    $205 off our already low prices!!!
    Hurry this offer will not last!
    This offer positively ends February 16, 2014

Simply visit Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles and use PROMO CODE L61857 and $205 will be deducted from any plan you choose. This is a real Chrysler backed extended warranty, honored by every Chrysler dealer in the country. You can be covered up to 100,000 miles, with the most extensive coverage available. Save hundreds $$$$ over regular dealer pricing. We sell in volume and pass the savings on to you.

This promotional discount is only valid on purchases made on Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles

Click here to visit Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles
    and take advantage of this limited offer!
    This is the only extended warranty from
    the people that built your car.
    Honored at Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.

Note: promotional discount cannot be combined with any other offer and only applies to purchases made from us at Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles.

Deductible Options $100/$50/$0 Per Repair Visit
    Availability Chrysler, Dodge Jeep vehicles that are less that 48 months old and have less than 48,000 miles.
    Coverage Failures due to defects in materials and workmanship and/or normal wear and tear
    "SIGN-AND-GO" Roadside Assistance Flat-tire change, fuel delivery, battery jump starts, lockout assistance up to $100 per occurrence.
    Towing Reimbursement Maximum Care will pay up to $100 per repair occurrence for towing to the nearest Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealer anytime a component covered by the Plan fails, requiring the vehicle to be towed.
    Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement The Plan will pay up to $1,000 for lodging, meals and car rental expenses if; (1) the vehicle is inoperable due to a failure covered by the service contract or the factory warranty, and (2) the failure occurs more than 100 miles from home.
    First-Day Rental Starts on the day that you purchase the plan and is not subject to a deductible. First Day Rental Allowance provides $35 for rental allowance if the vehicle is to be serviced for any same day mechanical or maintenance service.
    Rental Car Coverage $35/day up to 5 days for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles.
    Cancellable Yes, at any time, for any reason.
    Transferable Yes (fees vary by state)
    Service Locations Honored at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealers throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada
    Dealer-Installed Genuine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Accessories Covered

Help & Support Center: 888-918-9840
    Your Quote ID is 79934
    Website: Chrysler extended warranty, Factory backed extended warranties for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    2014 Durango R/T - Redline, Tech, Tow, Nappa, 8.4Nav, Sunroof
    2012 Challenger Yellow Jacket SRT8 - AirAid, Borla Exhaust, Diablo Tuner
    2009 Charger Super Bee SRT8 - K&N, Magnaflow Exhaust, Diablo Tuner

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Vehicle
    Fully loaded '14 R/T
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey99 View Post
    You might want to get in there this week to deal with it because you can get a full refund within 60 days. Based on your 12/16/13 purchase date, your 60 days would end this Friday the 14th, so you'd have a much stronger negotiating position this week with the fallback option of a full refund if you don't get the price you want on the lifetime contract.
    Called the dealer where I bought the beast, cancelled my warranty yesterday, they emailed me some stuff to sign and send back

Going in on Monday to buy the Mopar lifetime for $2,335, I could get it from the website for 2,250, but I like the idea of being able to lay the smackdown in person if something doesn't go right down the road

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Vehicle
    Fully loaded '14 R/T
    Called the dealer where I bought the beast, cancelled my warranty yesterday, they emailed me some stuff to sign and send back

Going in on Monday to buy the Mopar lifetime for $2,335, I could get it from the website for 2,250, but I like the idea of being able to lay the smackdown in person if something doesn't go right down the road
    Done and done, very happy my truck has a lifetime warranty... thanks to you guys, I did not know it even existed

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Vehicle
    '14 Durango SXT+ AWD in Bright White
    Mods
    Mopar Hood and Window Deflectors
    Done and done, very happy my truck has a lifetime warranty... thanks to you guys, I did not know it even existed
    Good for you! (A good choice too)

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I am buying my lifetime warranty from the https://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/ website - I just want to confirm this is the mopar warranty that will be honored at any dodge/Chrysler dealer anywhere?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links