Dodge Durango Forum banner

What kind of deals are there on '04s?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  keithhood 
#1 ·
Just curious. What sort of deals are you seeing on the 2004 models sitting on the dealer lots :?: Are the '05s arriving yet? Any new modification on the '05s :?:

TIA

#2 ·
I have seen some '05s on the lot. Went into the dealership to price some mud guards and saw a couple 05s there. Not too much different than the 04s except I didn'tice that Durango is going to be offering an 'Adventurer' Trim. So now you'll have the option for the ST, SLT, SXT, Adventurer, and Limited. The price going from lowest to highest in that order.
The Dodge site mentions 0% apr for 60 months or up to $5,500 cash back. There's a local dealer here in Denver offering no payments 'til January 2006 when you buy an '04 Dodge. This includes the Durangos, Rams (Hemi, Diesel)

That's what I have seen.
Good luck

Jay P

#3 ·
Here's a link to a local dealer.

http://www.billluke.com/sales/new/inv/durango.htm

This page lists a few '05s with descriptions. You can click the little "camera" links on the right side to see pics.

As an example: there's a LTD 4x4 5.7 Hemi with 3rd seat, leather, fogs, tow pkg, skids, and sunroof. Price is $43K, but if you make an appointment to see it from the internet ad, the price is $37K. (Before haggeling that's, of course :wink: )

HTH,

#4 ·
You're going to have a very important decision to make, too. It appears CPR isn't offered for the Gen2 Ds. :( Wonder what the "Gen2 DTR" will look like??

Attachments

#5 ·
'04s are available with up to$5500 off ($4500 rebate/$1000 bonus cash (if financed)) or 0%/60 months per the Dodge site.
'05's have up to $2500 off ($1500 rebate/$1000 bonus cash(if financed)) or rates up to 2.9%/60 months.

Take a look here http://www.dodge.com/best_values/durango.html

And of course, you can negotiate the deal before you figure in the rebates, will probably knock another $2500-$3500 off.

#6 ·
Thanks all for your replies/inputs! Much Appreciated!

Just kicking around the idea. Or keep DTR with 143k for awhile. {Things done this year: lower ball joints replaced so and now have Moog uppers & lowers, Replace front rotots with PowerSlots + ceramic}.

Steve

#7 ·
I think most of the end of year deals expired on Nov. 1 for '04's.

I picked up mine on Oct. 31 for $10k off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.