Some comments inside.

Posted by Sean (trblmkr) on February 19, 1999 at 13:57:11

In Reply to: Getting Class IV Hitch Reciever installed Monday and I have a question. posted by Keith (THUMPR1) on February 19, 1999 at 13:39:03

The hitch they should be putting on is called an RV hitch (most of the big trailers come with it, but you can have any of the trailer dealers install it for you). Also, you can buy an adapter that will fit to give you the four prong use for all U-haul and Ryder applications.

$399 sounds like a pretty good deal - my roommate had a class III put on by U-haul last fall for $379.

Follow Ups