Jun 13, 2013 - 5:19 PM - by wicked
Welcome to DodgeDurango.net, the premier Dodge Durango Forum! Our goal is to be a friendly community comprised of Dodge Durango owners and enthusiasts. We cover the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Durango! We have many areas of interest on the site, including the full Dodge Durango Forums, Dodge Durango Pictures and free photo galleries for all members. To take full advantage of the site, all you need to do is register - it's quick and free. Click here to register.
Some of the more popular areas of the site are linked below:
Take a seat because if these rumors coming out of the FCA Dealer show come to fruition, Mopar fans are in for one hell of a ride. Keep in mind folks these are just rumors, but the 'leaks' coming out of there are turning into a huge plumbing problem.
Here we go......
- Redesigned Charger, supposedly draws inspiration from 1999's Charger concept car, possible arrival mid-2017, Looks "AWESOME".
- Two new Challenger models are coming. Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) and T/A. ADR has 315's on all 4 corners, 1,000HP, unveil had it coming out of a cage. T/A is a road course car, upgraded suspension, no rear seat.
- Legendary Barracuda possibly be revived as a Dodge, lighter and smaller than Challenger, offered as coupe or convertible.
- Charger Daytona powered by a 340 Hemi
- Dodge Durango SRT sporting the 6.4-liter Hemi V8, rear-drive, dealers were shown a B5 Blue. Hot!
- Dodge will launch a 300HP Turbo charged Dart in R/T and GLH flavors, powered by 1.8 Turbo charged "Hurricane"
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk was announced with all-wheel drive, powered by Hellcat V8.
- Grand Wagoneer aimed at Land Rover, mid-2017 release.
- New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome, Durango size great design, had stow-and-go
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 1, 2014
- Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each post sales gains in April compared with same month a year ago
- Jeep brand records its best sales month ever; April sales up 52 percent
- Ram pickup truck sales up 17 percent; best ever April sales
- Seven Chrysler Group vehicles set April sales records
- New 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show
- Ward's names all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 and 2014 Jeep Cherokee to its prestigious 10 Best Interiors List for 2014
- Chrysler, Dodge and SRT brands win awards at the Texas Auto Writer's 2014 Auto Roundup
- Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 178,652 units, a 14 percent increase compared with sales in April 2013 (156,698 units), and the group's best April sales since 2007.
The Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in April compared with the same month a year ago. The Jeep brand's 52 percent increase was the largest sales gain of any Chrysler Group brand during April and its best sales month ever. Chrysler Group extended its streak of year-over-year sales gains to 49-consecutive months in April.
"Strong consumer demand for our Jeep sport-utility vehicles and Ram pickup trucks continued in April as Chrysler Group extended its streak to 49-consecutive months of year-over-year sales gains," said Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. Sales. "The spring selling season is heating up as our Jeep brand had its best monthly sales ever. Both of our minivans had a strong April and the Ram pickup truck had its best April sales ever."
Seven Chrysler Group vehicles set sales records in the month of April. The Jeep Compass recorded its best sales month ever. The Ram pickup truck, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Journey, and Ram Cargo Van each posted their best sales for the month of April. Both minivans had a good month. Sales of the Dodge Grand Caravan were up 36 percent in April, the largest year-over-year percentage sales increase of any Dodge brand model in... [Read More]
Along with the 2011-13 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the 20111-13 Dodge Durango has been added to the fire probe being conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Looking at the big picture, around 593,000 2011-13 JGC and Durango's were made and investigators believe that unwisely placed sun visor screws may cause short-circuits resulting in fires. There have been 52 reports of fires and three injuries so far. Stating the obvious, as vehicles age the probably of issues increase so these numbers could very well rise. We'd like to add that both of these vehicles use the same headliner assembly and both suffered the same type of fire.
The investigation has been upgraded, so expect a recall to be announced very soon.
» Search tags for this page
dodge durango forum,
dodge durango forums,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Top Poster: FSTDANGO3
» Site Navigation
» Sponsored Links
» Today's Birthdays
11 members and 555 guests
Most users ever online was 3,999, 09-04-2015 at 06:54 AM.